Sunday, December 7, 2008

Grand Canyon & Thanksgiving

After going to Sedona, we went to the Grand Canyon. It was amazing. Someday we would like to go back and hike down into the Canyon. We didn't do alot of hiking this time because it was freezing cold. I was wishing I had brought a coat down to Arizona, instead of just a jacket. Below you can see the Grand Canyon crack through the landscape.
Here Savannah and Olivia are bundled up and, of course, Tom is in shorts. He doesn't feel cold at all. Just kidding. He is, amazingly, just a little cold.
Here Savannah is playing with Ginny at my Aunt Brenda's house on Thanksgiving. Savannah and Olivia had a blast. There were alot of little cousins to play with. Oh yeah, Savannah is wearing a doll dress. She is so silly.
Olivia and Savannah are playing under the stairs, in a play closet of kids.

2 comments:

lindsay Roscoe said...

How beautiful! What a fun Thanksgiving you guys had! Will you be home for xmas?

Sandra said...

I'm glad you all had a good time!